Premier Atlanta ENT (Ear, Nose and Throat) Center
Atlanta Institute for ENT is a premier Atlanta ENT center led by the top ear, nose and throat doctors and specialists. We want all of our patients to be informed decision makers and fully understand their ENT related health issues. That’s why we’ve developed this website, which is filled with helpful information about the most common ENT disorders and treatments.
We also want you to feel confident that when you choose us for ear, nose and throat related services, you’re working with some of the most experienced, qualified and caring ENT professionals in the field. For that reason, this website includes background information about our team—everything from education and work experience to special skills and interests—so you know exactly who you’re seeing when you come in for a consultation.
Our ENT staff is led by Pradeep K. Sinha, MD, PhD, FACS. Dr. Sinha is board-certified in both otolaryngology as well as facial plastic and reconstructive surgery, and is one of the leading ENT physicians (otolaryngologists) in the Southeast.
Ear, Nose & Throat Services
Our ENT center is dedicated to providing patients with total care for diseases and disorders of the head, neck, ears, nose, and throat, utilizing the most advanced technologies available. We provide expert care to both adults and children. Our services include:
- Balloon Sinuplasty—minimally invasive procedure to open blocked sinus passages
- General ENT—obstructive sleep apnea, snoring, acid reflux, TMJ, voice changes, swallowing disorders
- Nasal and Sinus—endoscopic sinus surgery, nasal obstruction
- Pediatric ENT—tonsillectomy Procedures, asthma, airway disorders, pediatric sleep apnea
- Facial Plastic and Cosmetic Surgery—facelift, chin liposuction, Botox, laser skin resurfacing, cheek implants, wrinkle removal, injectables, eyelid surgery, rhinoplasty, lip enhancement
- Allergies—testing and treatment
- Audiology—hearing loss and ear ringing, dizziness and balance disorders, ear infections and earaches
- Head and Neck Cancer—thyroid and parathyroid disease, thyroid tumors, throat cancer
Please take some time to learn about our practice’s capabilities and services, and get to know our doctors and staff. If you have any questions or comments, or if you’d like to request an appointment, please contact us. We hope you’ll find our practice offers the accessibility, professionalism and personal commitment you look for in a medical practice. We look forward to hearing from you!